Komi-Kun
Contributor
Komi-Kun
(2 months ago)
Yaminabe Aries: Tail Tale Edition

After a good while since its start, the little group behind the translation project of Tail Tale is happy to announce that it finally completed this task. As such, I give you:

Yaminabe Aries: Tail Tale Edition
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHZIQP6A

In this cutdown rip you won't find the other two stories beside Tail Tale present in Yaminabe Aries. Tail Tale itself is fully translated and should run without any problems provided the instructions accompanying the file are followed.

Any doubts or issues, please post them on this thread.
Thank you and hope you enjoy!

As a note: This works much like a Public Beta, since there are still a few things that need to be refined. The translation is done though and since the core of the project was to deliver that, we believed this part wasn't needed to be delayed much more.

Lost Hope
Eternal Wanderer
Lost Hope
(2 months ago)

Ah, this is lovely.
I don't think "the little group" will ever get enough thanks for this.
But I'm putting mine forward.

Thank you for your work, your time, your effort and your dedication!

Now, to download.

Beatrice Bunwill
HA☆NA☆SE
Beatrice Bunwill
(2 months ago)

Thank you!

SiShenDao
<3 eevee <3
SiShenDao
(2 months ago)

ah

flash edition is really behind

oh well, I've been putting it off since this version is better XP

Edit: btw did anyone touch the short chapter versions like I asked? because on the wiki zail is still zile and bernar is still burner in the plot summary.

if life gave me lemons, I'd ask what the meaning to life was.

Komi-Kun
Contributor
Komi-Kun
(2 months ago)

SiShenDao said:
Edit: btw did anyone touch the short chapter versions like I asked? because on the wiki zail is still zile and bernar is still burner in the plot summary.

If I recall correctly, and assuming I didn't got distracted with something, I did swapped the names when I was copying them to the game files. Just didn't quite bothered changing on the Wiki though.

SiShenDao
<3 eevee <3
SiShenDao
(2 months ago)

Komi-Kun said:
If I recall correctly, and assuming I didn't got distracted with something, I did swapped the names when I was copying them to the game files. Just didn't quite bothered changing on the Wiki though.

ah ok

I'm pretty sure most people won't be reading the short chapters anyway XP

maniacalmercury
Game Over
maniacalmercury
(2 months ago)

Love you all!

Yiffykyubi
Call me JQ
Yiffykyubi
(2 months ago)

I must say after a long time of hard work and effort from "the little group" I am quite amazed and grateful for this, you have earned the respect and most sincere thanks from me and many people here for such an incredible task and I am being honest with this statement.

Thank you so much.

When the virgin child makes her wish upon the star...

Dunkinbean
Tidus from FFX
Dunkinbean
(2 months ago)

Well done all parties involved, and congratulations on finally getting it out! I've updated my dumb page (http://www.khakain.com/dunkinbean/yaminabe.html ), if you see anything that needs to be changed/added let me know.

Also, I've opened up registrations again in case people wana stop by and give their thanks for undertaking such a big project. If you know someone who's been itching to get an account here, now is the time to do it in case I feel like being a faggot spineless admin again and closing it up!

SiShenDao
<3 eevee <3
SiShenDao
(2 months ago)

DUNKIN

that ending parentheses at the end of the url fused with the url, just to let you know.

Dunkinbean
Tidus from FFX
Dunkinbean
(2 months ago)

Well that's just silly.

maniacalmercury
Game Over
maniacalmercury
(2 months ago)

Gah I knew it, Napp dies no matter what you do...

Edit: Haha nice edit someone, made me laugh.

SiShenDao
<3 eevee <3
SiShenDao
(2 months ago)

NO DON'T SPOIL IT

oh and btw when they say there's multiple endings, there's two.

Tommen Clooseau
Cut it out.
Tommen Clooseau
(2 months ago)

maniacalmercury said:
I'm a god damn mongoloid.

Kitsunexchan
I <3 WC
Kitsunexchan
(2 months ago)

The spacing in the text is a little messed up, but it's not as if it can't be read.

Lovely job you guys, I'm very grateful to you all. <3

{Insert signature here}

SiShenDao
<3 eevee <3
SiShenDao
(2 months ago)

Kitsunexchan said:
The spacing in the text is a little messed up, but it's not as if it can't be read.

Lovely job you guys, I'm very grateful to you all. <3

are you talking about the spacing like mentioned in the readme where letters will overlap, or something else?

Kitsunexchan
I <3 WC
Kitsunexchan
(2 months ago)

SiShenDao said:
are you talking about the spacing like mentioned in the readme where letters will overlap, or something else?

The spacing you were talking about. That and words are spaced out, where one word looks like two separate words and such.

{Insert signature here}

SiShenDao
<3 eevee <3
SiShenDao
(2 months ago)

according to the read me, you need to run the game using AppLocale which the install for AppLocale was included in the rar packgage. You should follow the instructions in the read me under the first section labled "1 - Game setup"

napkin
Slithy tove
napkin
(2 months ago)

Excellent! I'm glad to see this is finally coming to fruition.
Perhaps I should have asked beforehand if anyone had any objections, but I made a thread on the FA forums about this. I think this project deserves to get widespread notice. Unless someone thinks this is a bad idea, I'm planning to post links to the download file all over the place, along with a mention of who did the work.

Te ut futue te ipsum.

3trees
an anthropomorphic forest
3trees
(2 months ago)

Awesome

smacs
Contributor
smacs
(2 months ago)

Great job. It works well in full screen mode (lags in window mode) thanks !

DuskyEclipse
DuskyEclipse
(2 months ago)

Awsome, been waiting for this for a while. I gotta say you guys did a excellent job on this! You've got my vote hands down, and all the cookies in the world :P.

Yami
The Assassin
Yami
(2 months ago)

Well since I downloaded it I may as well express my thanks. "Thank you for all your hard work."

A rabbit is fine too.

dunny
(2 months ago)

all right found the thread. thanks for all the hard work guys. i followed the instructions carefully but im greeted with an error from applocale. it reads

"applocale was unable to launce the specified aplication.
please make sure the aplication specified is valid"

im running windows 7. what did i do wrong? it works fine if i dont use applocale but the text is all screwy

3trees
an anthropomorphic forest
3trees
(2 months ago)

dunny you need to run it in windows XP compatibility mode

Also you guys rock for translating this. The best component of this site is your presence.

dunny
(2 months ago)

3trees said:
dunny you need to run it in windows XP compatibility mode

Also you guys rock for translating this. The best component of this site is your presence.

I feel like an idiot. thanks buddy. it works! i cant wait to play this thing

Kitsunexchan
I <3 WC
Kitsunexchan
(2 months ago)

Lovely job you guys. <3
Not to sound greedy or anything, but are there plans to translate the other stories as well?

{Insert signature here}

SiShenDao
<3 eevee <3
SiShenDao
(2 months ago)

Kitsunexchan said:
Lovely job you guys. <3
Not to sound greedy or anything, but are there plans to translate the other stories as well?

well we ripped the other two stories out specifically because there were no plans to translate them, since the other stories are with kemonomimi characters which might count as furry but would never count as critters.

dunny
(2 months ago)

SiShenDao said:
well we ripped the other two stories out specifically because there were no plans to translate them, since the other stories are with kemonomimi characters which might count as furry but would never count as critters.

sorry to be a noob but this site is for critters? i thought it was a furry sight? define critter? lol and thanks again for the work that went into this
and thanks maniacalmercury i truly do hate you. i read that before it was edited, jerk

Amarao
Babel Cat
Amarao
(2 months ago)

dunny said:
sorry to be a noob but this site is for critters? i thought it was a furry sight? define critter?

That we have tried for a long time and eventually kinda given up. ^^"
Just take a look at the highest rated images to get an idea of what we mean.
http://wildcritters.us/wc/post/popular_by_month

back to business
蒼い空取り戻す~♪

Momiji-kun
(´・ω・`)
Momiji-kun
(2 months ago)

dunny said:
this site is for critters?

Basically furry loli, furry shota, and feral furries that are considered by most people to be cute. In other words, not busty furry women, not muscular furry guys, and not anime girls with cat ears.

I has a signature.