VN Partial WIP [ENG]Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Ryuuki no Taimou / The Great Aspiration of LiuBei -Fan Translator Revolution English patch Project

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 22, 2021
SKMK English Menu Vietnam Russia Translation2021_07_17 , 18_41_39.png
My previous successful Fan Translation project o/

TitleShin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Ryuuki no Taimou
Original title真・恋姫†夢想-革命- 劉旗の大望
LengthVery long (> 50 hours)
Developer
Publishers &
RelationsSame series
Links
Description
This is the third and last game in BaseSon’s Koihime -Kakumei- series, expanding on the events from Shin Koihime†Musou and focusing on the Shoku faction. It has truly come full circle back to Kazuto’s first meeting with Touka, Aisha and Rinrin. There’s 34 heroines that you can pursue (up from 23 in the original).

Translation Examples

SKMK Touka with kids in townScreenshot - 7_7_2021 , 5_38_15 AM.png SKMK Peach scene Kanu7_1_2021 , 1_52_22 AM.png

SKMK Tutorial English Translation Test2021_07_22 , 1_13_49.png

Special Thanks to those comrades who have helped me during The Revolution for Fan Translator's rights .O>
======================================================================

-Gustjc : he made Bunny Black 3 UI patch and many more Softhouse Chara/Eushully English UI patches ( )
-@tester : A Russian programmer/hacker of VNDB, making tools for modding/TL Visual novel (
)
-@starik222 : admin of vnfast.ru / Making RUS patch for Russian Visual novel community
-@yorhel : admin of VNDB
-@Emi : admin of Fuwanovel
-@Toan Ha : member of hako.re / a popular Vietnamese Visual novel community ( )
-Ng Junkeat (email ngjun51@hotmail.com)
-Lange Andre ( arlange99@gmail.com )
-Mark Stout ( Markstout1998@gmail.com)
-Klassen Pascal ( pascal.klaassen@web.de )
-Park Joseph ( parkj10102002@gmail.com )
-Johnson Kevin ( Cageoice@yahoo.com )
-Yanchulis Bryan (
kg_swimmer@yahoo.com )
- Skjong Kristoffer ( kskjong@yahoo.com )

=========================================================
My mood right now when justice has been achieved for Fan Translators everywhere (^..^)/

Last edited:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Welp, I didn't expect this kind of good news. Guess I have another thing to look out for.
Remembering how much text there are in the Shin Koihime series, I guess it'll take you a while to translate this game.
See you next year then :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
SKMK Rinrin is cute 2021_08_01 , 17_41_54.png
She is so cute ! My heart ... can't take this ... cuteness

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021

This is also one of my fav gameplay visual novel ,which I want it someday will get English translation ^..^/

random_passerbyviet

Aug 24, 2021
Considering the translator is asking random people on Reddit for very basic Japanese translation advice... I would not hold my breath.

Feb 22, 2021

The character's design looks so ugly when comparing with visual novel's .And they jumped straight into Alternative, without the first Muvluv and the middle part Unlimited =='

Feb 22, 2021

Why does the fox mask reminds me about the Uchiha clan of Sasuke ,from Naruto lol ^..^ (the hole "emotionless killing machine" vibe you know ? )

danken

Jul 1, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to get into this game? Only game I played with similar game was one, and gameplay suuuuuucked and I dropped it after 2 or 3 battles. Did it improve since all those years? I like the characters so I would probably enjoy game in same setting with better gameplay.

L.C.C.S

Mar 10, 2018
So glad to knew there is someone that translate this game, and I hope it will released, unlike other project that I waited more than 6+ years and still not done yet :cry:

Feb 22, 2021
So, any real progress since... Aug 15th?
I'm not like the other Fan translators ,Revolution work is different my doubtful comrade
Knowledge is power - hide it well o/
Beside this is a huge project ,if you taking a look at the SKM project "progress" (8 years now no patch cough is this Half life 3 ?) you will understand
All of the old assets from the SKM old game have been "remastered" in a way (characters sprites ,battle gameplay, UI icons ....) with HD resolution (game size for 1 route for example this Shoku version focusing on LiuBei/ Touka is 11.3GB ,nearly x3 the old SKM game size) >> So the way I'm working with them is also "remastered" when comparing with the "old TL way" of other FTtors :)
There is a saying "Too many cooks will spoil the dish" and it is also true for the Visual novel translation scene o/

Last edited:

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
Looking at the screenshots, you're using the Japanese phonetic spelling for the Chinese names? I know that's how the original game was translated by Mangagamer but I think that was a mistake back then as well. With the regularity that the game drops real life Chinese place/province names, and the horde of RotTK figures (many of which aren't heroines but just get mentioned), and stuff like direct Dynasty Warriors references and Kazutos personal references to Japanese culture that's supposed to stand out from the Chinese culture he's in, its way easier to just have the names with the Chinese spelling when they come up. I know they aren't pronounced that way, so someone will say Kan'u and it will read Guan Yu, but its intended to simply be read as 関羽 by the writers in the first place, with that immediately being understood as Guan Yu, and its just that the Japanese pronounce his name wrong. And anyone who hasn't played the game already and is waiting for a translation doesn't know Japanese in the first place, so they won't care if the voicelines match up exactly to the text, because they can't understand them anyway. When I was reading them, I liked having the characters talk about geography and being able to just plug that into a chinese search engine and see exactly where they were talking about in the real world since a lot of those towns/villages still exist (albeit with different names), and that's not really going to be possible for someone playing in English googling, in romaji, Japanese pronounciations of 2000 year old Chinese villages. Or just easy association between characters for anyone whose into pretty much any other Three Kingdoms media. It's also a weird decision to translate the Shu remake first considering that it comes with the explicit part 3 of the unlockable side stories in the remakes, and part 1 is with Wei.

Regardless, good luck with the translation. It would be very, very funny to me if a fan tl project for one of the remakes was started and finished before the trainwreck that is the almost decade old original SKM translation project finished.

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Tell you something, you're my Guan Yu in realife.
Keep it up and thanks for these.

Name references, hope they're helping
- Green Faction
- Blue Faction
- Red Faction
-
-

Also here: Real-life Counterpart

Places' name:

Battle's name:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote